[Euro-board] RIPE 83

Sebicann Bachollet escvs at bachollet.fr
Fri Nov 12 10:06:35 UTC 2021

Hello,
Can one of you participate to RIPE 83 on behalf of EURALO?
https://ripe83.ripe.net/programme/meeting-plan/ <https://ripe83.ripe.net/programme/meeting-plan/>

I would like to take this opportunity to express my concern about the participation of the EURALO Board members to EURALO events.
Some of us are doing a lot to organise events and to many EURALO Board members are not participating.
How can we improve the participation of EURALO ALS members if the ones in charge of running the organisational not there?

A warm thank to the ones who were at the ICANN72 Multilingual readout (by EURALO).
If you have ideas to enhance the show, please comments.

Next Tuesday will take place MRT8.

Thanks
All the best
SeB