[Euro-board] Possible initiative during ICANN71 and next EURALO AG

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Sat Mar 6 22:14:23 UTC 2021

During the last call regarding the preparation of the next f2f we exchange some reflexion and proposals.

I would like the PoV of all EURALO Board members.

1/ No EURALO f2f AG in conjonction with EURODIG 2021
2/ Possible EUALO f2f GA along with IGF Global in Poland
((My personal PoV is that IGF is already preparing an hybrid meeting, that seems to say that it will not be a full f2f meeting, therefor I suggest that we already take the decision to organize the f2f GA in 2022 (during the first 6 months).))
We will discuss that during the next EGAP meeting on March 30, 2021

3/ Regarding mobilisation of EURALO members and members of members can we consider to organise during ICANN71 (maybe on the prep week, 1st or 8th of June 2021) a meeting in direction of all the members and members of members of EURALO with the goal to explain the functioning of At-Large and how to participate to ICANN70 and ICANN work in general.
It could be a good preparation of any training and/or EURALO GA.

4/ If it is possible to participate physically to EURODIG, I would like to suggest that we use CROP for the EURALO Secretary and the Chair and possibly a 3rd person to be on site.

Thanks for your feedback.
Take care

All the best
SeB