[Euro-board] Fwd: When Sovereignty Leads and Cyber Law Follows (new blog post)

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Fri Nov 27 06:57:23 UTC 2020

Dear Paul,
Thanks for reaching out to Monique and e-seniors.
As I am member of e-seniors and e-seniors is member of EURALO (European Regional At-Large Organisation with ICANN),
I am contacting you as Chair of EURALO.
I would like very much that EURALO get in touch with you.
I am sending this mail to the Board members of EURALO and some of them are very aware of your topic.
Can we also try to organize a video conference to have your presentation of the topic and an exchange with EURALO members?
Thanks Paul
All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet