[Euro-board] CORRECT DATE - EURALO GA invitation (and ICANN69 Readout in French)

Matthias M. Hudobnik matthias at hudobnik.at
Wed Nov 25 13:50:28 UTC 2020

Dear all, it is fine for me ;-)!
Have a great day!
Best,
Matthias

_________________________
Ing. Mag. Matthias M. Hudobnik
matthias at hudobnik.at
http://www.hudobnik.at
@mhudobnik

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Euro-board [mailto:euro-board-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Im Auftrag von Gisella Gruber
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. November 2020 11:49
An: Sebicann Bachollet; Leon Sanchez; Maureen Hilyard; Natalia Filina; Tina Shelebian; Cassia Oliveira; Teresa Elias
Cc: Susie Johnson; Chris Mondini; Board Ops Team; ICANN At-Large Staff; David Olive; Adam Peake; Euro Board
Betreff: [Euro-board] CORRECT DATE - EURALO GA invitation (and ICANN69 Readout in French)

Dear All,

Further to Sébastien’s email, please note the date of the EURALO Virtual General Assembly 2020 is on Tuesday 15 December (and not 16 December) from 18:00-20:00 UTC.

The Round Table: Covid19 consequences on the work of ICANN, At-Large and ALAC will take place from 19:00-20:00 UTC For other times: https://tinyurl.com/y38qeh3h

Kindly RECONFIRM your availability from 19:00-20:00 UTC.

Thank you very much!
Kind regards,
Gisella