[Euro-board] EURALO GA invitation (and ICANN69 Readout in French)

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Wed Nov 11 06:44:57 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,
As you know we have not organised the EURALO General Assembly during ICANN69.
We have used the slots to organize 2 Round-Tables with various European stakeholders.
We get a lot of good feedback.

As November is already very occupied with the Global IGF we are decided to have EURALO Virtual GA2020 on the 16th of December 2020.
As it is a good tradition we would like to have you talking to and with the EURALO Members.
But this time the Euralo Board suggested the following

Round Table: Covid19 consequences on the work of ICANN, At-Large and ALAC (60 minutes)

Moderator

Sébastien Bachollet, EURALO Chair

Guest speakers (TBC)

Maureen Hilyard, ALAC Chair
Göran Marby, President and CEO of ICANN
Natalia Filina, EURALO Secretary
Maarten Botterman, Chairman of the Board, ICANN
León Sánchez, Vice-Chair of the Board, ICANN and At-Large Board Director selected by At-Large
This Round-Table (if you agree) will take place the 16th of December 2020 from 19:00 to 20:00 UTC

Can you confirm your availability?

I take this opportunity to inform you of the 1st ICANN69 readout in French co-organized by ICANN, EURALO and Isoc France.
You are of course welcome to participate (but it will be a French lesson ;)).

Thanks for your help and support.
If you have any question, I am available.

All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33