[Euro-board] Your addition to EURALO January Report

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 17:06:20 UTC 2020

Dear friends and colleagues, EURALO members,

Once again, Happy New Year! We wish you very succsesfull new decade!🎄🎉❄
Despite the fact that the holidays continue and some of us celebrate
Christmas again, it's time to start an active new year in a new way!

Starting from this January 2020 the monthly EURALO report every quarter
will have an extended form and include the additional part - I would like
to include the news from ALSs. The January`s expanded report will include
the November-December 2019 period. (EURALO  monthly report will be general
summary as previously).
I kindly ask you to help us to make our news more interesting, informative
and share among the community your important issues, results of your work
and regional local activities, in which your structures were directly
involved in November and December of 2019.

In order you will send your reports by email with the subject line *EURALO
January report* to Secretariat at *filinafilka at gmail.com
About the format of your short reports: it can be a list of short
titles-news with added links to resources with more detailedinformation (if
needed or existing of available sourses).

I would like to release the report on January 10. For this reason it is
appropriate to receive additions  from you to January 9.

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
https://individualusers.org/
Member of ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

Officer of SIG IoT (ISOC)

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation