[Euro-board] Update of the ALS expertise list

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 12:23:01 UTC 2020

Dear Sébastien, Natalia, all,

I hope  you  all had a nice and peaceful holiday season!

I'm returning to the issue of improving the engagement of  our ALSes and independent members that we discussed at the EURALO GA in Berlin.

Attached please find, for your comments and observations,  a first draft for a message to the ALSes, asking them to update the ALS expertise table and to provide information about their role on the national/local internet governance scene.

I'd like the staff to check the links to the current expertise table and to the Google doc used for updating the list and to make sure these documents are only accessible after log-in.

All the best for 2020!

Yrjö