[Euro-board] [DC] IGF 2019: Request Bilateral Rooms during the 14th IGF in Berlin

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 17:33:09 UTC 2019

Dear all,
The date/time for the EURALO AGM is fine for me.
Just a quick correction to avoid misunderstandings: I have asked for a room on Day 2, Wednesday 27, 11:30 to 12:30 for an open meeting of the ALAC IDN WG.
The event that Olivier mentions on Day 3 is a session organised by Nigel Hickson, also on UA.
Cheers,
Roberto