[Euro-board] Goals for this term

Jordi Iparraguirre ipa at josoc.cat
Wed Dec 16 09:08:47 UTC 2015

Dear all,

as agreed during the last EURALO teleconference, please find below my
main goal for this term as Board member.

We have a running purpose and raison d'etre in participating in the
development of policies for the DNS. This is already running.

But this main objective is in danger if we are not able to increase
participation and to incorporate new people in these activities. It's a
mater of increasing diversity of viewpoints and be able to do more,
taking into account that we are all volunteers and that we invest in
EURALO/ICANN our free time after our standard working hours.

So my main objective would be to help improve internal EURALO processes
to increase participation, lower the entry barriers for new people to
join and participate in WG, and speed up the learning curve.

Your feedback and support will be really welcome

thanks,
jordi