[Euro-board] WG: [ALAC] AoC Applicant Endorsement Committee

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Mon Jun 28 14:41:05 CDT 2010

On 28 Jun 2010, at 17:55, Sébastien Bachollet wrote:

> Thanks Wolf,
> Agree with a (small) warning.
> ICANN is looking this time for applicants for
> (1.Ensuring accountability, transparency and the interests of global
> Internet users;)
> 2.Preserving security, stability and resiliency of the DNS;
> (3.Promoting competition, consumer trust and consumer choice;)
> 4.WHOIS policy.
>
> As Patrick is or must be candidate for #2 we need to find someone else to
> populate this ACART.

I mentioned earlier on another list that I would rather see someone else chosen by At-large for that task.
The main reason being that it is clear from the job description that a substantial amount of time needs to be invested in these review teams.
Being already overworked with the mainstream At-Large requests, there is no way I could do a useful job in this review team.

I suggest Lutz instead, although I have not talked to him and do not know if he would agree.

Patrick