[Euro-board] WG: [ALAC] AoC Applicant Endorsement Committee

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Mon Jun 28 10:55:42 CDT 2010

Thanks Wolf,
Agree with a (small) warning.
ICANN is looking this time for applicants for
(1.Ensuring accountability, transparency and the interests of global
Internet users;)
2.Preserving security, stability and resiliency of the DNS;
(3.Promoting competition, consumer trust and consumer choice;)
4.WHOIS policy.

As Patrick is or must be candidate for #2 we need to find someone else to
populate this ACART.

I the same time we have to think if we have any name for the #4 even if I
think for some balances it will be more probably someone from another
region.

Sébastien Bachollet
sebastien at bachollet.com
+33 6 07 66 89 33