[Euro-board] List of endorsed Board Liaision Nominees - Supports

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Sep 18 08:29:05 CDT 2009

Wolf, thanks for doing this.

As I've to vote in this it's helpful to hear
opinions from EU RALO members.  But ideally, and
for any future process, I think we should be
polling all of At Large. The liaison and in
future the voting board member represents us all,
not just one region.

I would also have liked to have shown my support
for other candidates, most notably Alan Greenberg
who has also done a great deal of work for ALAC
over the past few years. But I wasn't sure what
value my nomination via EU RALO might have been,
other than to hear a couple more voices say 'yes,
I support Alan'.

Think we need to re-think how we are going to
seat a single voting At Large representative on
the board.

Adam