[Euro-board] List of endorsed Board Liaision Nominees - Supports

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Thu Sep 17 17:09:10 CDT 2009

Dear all,

sorry - I couldn't respond earlier because I had some strange access problems today.

According to the posting on our Workspace (by Matthias) from 16 September 09
on Board Liaison Nominee Wendy Seltzer -- see
https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?board_liaison_nominee_wendy_seltzer,
I realised that Wendy accepted her nomination on 16 August 2009 already,
as Annette said in her messages.

The responses to my “survey” / support or preference call from yesterday gave
the following picture:

Board / members support for Sébastien Bachollet: 10
-Dessi Greve
-Olivier Crepin-Leblond
-Rudi Vansnick
-Wolf Ludwig
-Lutz Donnerhacke
-Bill Drake
-Vittorio Bertola

-Patrick Vande Walle
-Adam Peake
-Wolfgang Kleinwächter

Board / members support for Wendy Seltzer: 4
-Annette Mühlberg

-Desiree Miloshevic
-Heike Jensen
-Adam Peake

As all (8) Board members, ALAC reps. (except the nominee) and 3 more
members participated, the result can be considered as representative.

Thanks for your quick replies,

best,
Wolf

comunica-ch