[Euro-board] EuroDig and next EURALO teleconference

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Sep 2 07:45:19 CDT 2009

Dear Heidi and all,

as mentioned before, I am not only involved in EuroDIG panels and Workshops for the whole two days but also in parallel events organised by the DiploFoundation from Sunday 13 to Wednesday 16 Sept. (termination of its European Capacity Building Program on Internet Governance). I still agree that the days of EuroDIG would be a good opportunity for the next EURALO teleconference, if we could agree on a convenient time PM on Wednesday. Other suggestions from the board?

Thanks and kind regards,
Wolf

Heidi Ullrich wrote Mon, 31 Aug 2009 07:59:
>Dear Wolf and Dessi,
>
>With EuroDIG in two weeks (14-15 September), could you please let Gisella and I know whether you would like to hold the next EURALO teleconference during any part of the event?
>
>Also, it may be worth sending out a reminder to the EURO-Discuss list that any EURALO ALSes planning on attending EuroDIG should sign up on the EURALO regional events wiki: https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?euralo_regional_events
>
>Are there any EURALO outreach events being planned?
>
>Kind regards,
>Heidi
>
>Heidi Ullrich
>Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
>Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
>Telephone: + 1 (310) 578 - 8647
>Fax: +1 (310) 823 - 8649
>Cell/Mobile: +1 (310) 437 - 3956

comunica-ch