[Euro-board] [EURO-Discuss] EURALO flyer

Annette Muehlberg Annette.Muehlberg at web.de
Fri Aug 21 09:54:42 CDT 2009

again, thanks to heidi and scott.

euralo flyer:
agree with wolf's comments!
also, euralo member organisations should be described not named.

agree with heike's comments except one: i would not replace civil rights by human rights.

if we have a part "what others say about us" these others should be others and not members of EURALO (like christopher and olivier)

best greetings
annette