[Euro-board] EURALO Board meeting - Tuesday 23 June

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Mon Jun 22 09:22:29 EDT 2009

Dear Dessi and Heidi,

thanks for your initiative to organise this Board meeting tomorrow morning (CEST) on short notice to finally have our monthly call which was cancelled last week on Wednesday the 17th due to the traveling circumstances. As you may have seen, Rudi suggested some more points for tomorrow's agenda.

Annette told me that she would like to be on the call tomorrow morning as well -- but she would need a dial-out for that. Could you, Gisella, assist her to get on board? Thanks and

kind regards,
Wolf

Heidi Ullrich wrote Sun, 21 Jun 2009 21:00:
>Dear Dessi,
>
>Meetings staff have confirmed that EURALO will be able to hold a meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, 23 June at 05:30-06:00 UTC (07:30-08:00 Geneva; 15:30-16:00 Sydney). Given the short notice, the only way we can have Wolf or other EURALO members join via Adigo Bridge is for us to use a mobile phone on speaker.  I am happy to use my mobile for this purpose.
>
>Could you please confirm that you wish to go ahead with this meeting as soon as possible? We will  then inform Adigo.  Also, please could you send the suggested agenda as soon as possible so we can post it and send out an announcement to the EURALO list.
>
>Kind regards,
>Heidi
>
>Heidi Ullrich
>Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
>Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
>Telephone: + 1 (310) 578 - 8647
>Fax: +1 (310) 823 - 8649
>Cell/Mobile: +1 (310) 437 - 3956

comunica-ch