[Euro-board] EURALO Board meeting - Tuesday 23 June

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Mon Jun 22 17:07:34 CDT 2009

Unfortunately, we are using a mobile phone with speakerphone turned on
for you to join the meeting, which will be placed in the centre of the
table we are all sitting around. We can if you wish try and connect this
to a conference bridge, but that is quite likely to lead to a further
degradation of call quality.

We regret this, but the Meetings staff have made it clear that no
additional meetings requiring any technical facilities can be added to
the Sydney schedule; the deadline for doing so passed some weeks ago.
We're trying to facilitate something fairly lo-tech, in hopes that it
will work for you.

Let us know if you want us to try and add a conference bridge to this
setup despite the shortcomings.

Wolf Ludwig wrote:
> Dear Dessi and Heidi,
>
> thanks for your initiative to organise this Board meeting tomorrow morning (CEST) on short notice to finally have our monthly call which was cancelled last week on Wednesday the 17th due to the traveling circumstances. As you may have seen, Rudi suggested some more points for tomorrow's agenda.
>
> Annette told me that she would like to be on the call tomorrow morning as well -- but she would need a dial-out for that. Could you, Gisella, assist her to get on board? Thanks and
>
> kind regards,
> Wolf
>

> Heidi Ullrich wrote Sun, 21 Jun 2009 21:00:
>
>> Dear Dessi,
>>
>> Meetings staff have confirmed that EURALO will be able to hold a meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, 23 June at 05:30-06:00 UTC (07:30-08:00 Geneva; 15:30-16:00 Sydney). Given the short notice, the only way we can have Wolf or other EURALO members join via Adigo Bridge is for us to use a mobile phone on speaker.  I am happy to use my mobile for this purpose.
>>
>> Could you please confirm that you wish to go ahead with this meeting as soon as possible? We will  then inform Adigo.  Also, please could you send the suggested agenda as soon as possible so we can post it and send out an announcement to the EURALO list.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Heidi
>>
>> Heidi Ullrich
>> Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
>> Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
>> Telephone: + 1 (310) 578 - 8647
>> Fax: +1 (310) 823 - 8649
>> Cell/Mobile: +1 (310) 437 - 3956
>>

> comunica-ch
> phone +41 79 204 83 87
> Skype: Wolf-Ludwig
> www.comunica-ch.net
>
> Digitale Allmend
> http://blog.allmend.ch -
>
> EURALO - ICANN's Regional At-Large Organisation
> http://euralo.org

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart

Director for At-Large