[Euro-board] WG: Re: [ALAC-Internal] Fwd: Re: [GTLD-WG] URGENT- ALAC statement on IRTP report

Annette Muehlberg Annette.Muehlberg at web.de
Mon May 4 04:28:31 EDT 2009

thank you nick.

i did not want to give the impression, that the board list is not publicly archived.

indeed, transparency and participation of all euralo members is my issue.

all,
can we move this discussion to the list, on which all euralo members are listed?

best

annette

FYI, in case there is any doubt, this list is publicly archived.