[Euro-board] WG: Re: [ALAC-Internal] Fwd: Re: [GTLD-WG] URGENT-ALAC statement on IRTP report

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Mon May 4 09:30:24 EDT 2009

Hi Patrick and Olivier,

thanks for responses!

Patrick Vande Walle wrote Sun, 03 May 2009 15:20:
(...)
>If this is submitted as an Euralo text, I will take the liberty to
>specifically refer to European legal documents. Namely Directive
>95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) and 2002/58/EC (Directive on
>privacy and electronic communications), as well as the Commission
>decision 2000/520/EC (Safe Harbor Agreement), and replace all occurences
>of "ALAC" by "Euralo".

I agree with your suggestion, Patrick, to "specifically refer to European
legal documents" to give the statement "as an Euralo text" a bit more of
our regional colour and approach!

Thanks for re-posting this discussion to the EURALO list as well, may
be we get some more comments or input. If not, just take it as silent
approval ;-). I suggest, you submit this text on behalf of EURALO.

Thanks and kind regards,
Wolf

comunica-ch
phone +41 79 204 83 87