[Euro-board] Sydney Travel Database: Information required

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Tue Mar 24 15:36:04 EDT 2009

Dear Wolf,

I am sorry to hear that due to professional commitments you will not be able to participate in the Sydney meeting. Your presence will very much be missed.  However, as you note the EURALO secretariat and the two EURALO representatives to ALAC will be able to represent EURALO in Sydney.

Kind regards,
Heidi