[Euro-board] Sydney Travel Database: Information required

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Mon Mar 23 08:33:10 EDT 2009

Wolf,

FWIW I can't go to Sydney either, but if there's support from GNSO
counsel or other sources would be able to do Seoul.

Best,

Bill

On Mar 23, 2009, at 1:05 PM, Wolf Ludwig wrote:

> Dear Heidi,
>
> as I mentioned in Mexico already to some of our Board members,
> I won't be able to participate at the Sydney meeting due to various
> professional commitments this summer (June-July). I hope that
> the Secretariat - beside our ALAC members! - can assure EURALO's
> representation in Sydney.
>
> Thanks and kind regards,
> Wolf
>

> Heidi Ullrich wrote Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:19:
>> Dear Wolf,
>>
>> We are preparing the preliminary travel database for the Sydney
>> Meeting. We have all the required information for you except your
>> city of departure. I presume it will be Zurich?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Heidi
>>
>> Heidi Ullrich
>> Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
>> Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
>> Telephone: + 1 (310) 578 - 8647
>> Fax: +1 (310) 823 - 8649
>> Cell/Mobile: +1 (310) 437 - 3956
>>

> comunica-ch
> phone +41 79 204 83 87
> Skype: Wolf-Ludwig
> www.comunica-ch.net
>
> Digitale Allemd
> http://blog.allmend.ch -
>
> EURALO
> https://st.icann.org/euralo/index.cgi?euralo_icann_at_large_europe

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance
Graduate Institute of International and
   Development Studies
Geneva, Switzerland
william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
New book: Governing Global Electronic Networks,
http://tinyurl.com/5mh9jj