[Euro-board] Options for standing monthly EURALO Board meetings

Matthias Langenegger matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Fri Oct 10 12:05:43 EDT 2008

Dear all,

It was decided during today's EURALO Board meeting that there should be standing monthly Board meetings starting in November 2008. Sebastien and I have come up with three options that we believe should be doable for EURALO Board members and also allow Adam to attend from Japan:

   1.  4th Wednesday of each month at 1000 UTC
   2. 2nd Tuesday of each month at 1100 UTC
   3. 2nd Monday of each month at 1300 UTC

A Doodle has been set up for that purpose:

http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=fv7s6six9zzw6mza

Please FLAG ALL of the options which would allow you to attend the meetings regularly.

Regards,
--
Matthias Langenegger
At-Large Coordination Officer