[At-Large] UA Days

Bill Jouris b_jouris at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 05:29:12 UTC 2024

I certainly agree that nobody should have code "foisted upon them".  That said, one significant impediment to UA can be a simple inability (or lack of resources) to create the necessary code.  Sometimes that will, as noted, result in bad/unreliable code.  Sometimes, it will result in no code at all -- not from unwillingness to implement UA, but from simple inability.
The obvious solution would be for ICANN to make available basic UA modules.  We couldn't cover every coding language, of course.  But we could hit the major ones.  If we don't have the necessary expertise in house, rent-a-coders are dirt cheap.
Bill Jouris

Yahoo Mail: Search, Organize, Conquer

  On Fri, Mar 29, 2024 at 11:42 AM, Jonathan Zuck via At-Large<at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:   _______________________________________________
At-Large mailing list