[At-Large] The SSAC has published SAC123 and SAC122

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Sat Jan 13 16:38:14 UTC 2024

On 25/12/2023 22:03, Tijani via At-Large wrote:
> Is it because of the technology evolution or because the treaties were
> bad (well, they weren’t perfect)

As someone who was all too involved in both the protocol wars and the
telco wars, I am pretty sure that the technology we have today would
not exist if we had continued to live in an ITU-defined, treaty-based
national monopoly world - we would probably be running national versions
of Minitel over ISDN, and paying dearly by the minute or the kilobit.

	Julf