[At-Large] EPDP on IDNs: GNSO Council approves EPDP on Phase 1 Final Report

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Fri Dec 22 05:13:46 UTC 2023

HI Satish,

Thanks for the great news and thanks to Justine and all the other ALAC
colleagues.  I also just saw that the ICANN Grant Program has started so that is
really great news

Happy Holidays to all

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail:Judith at jhellerstein.com    Website:www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In:www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide