[At-Large] RALO Individual Users

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 17:43:48 UTC 2023

Hi Roberto

I am speaking on my own behalf and not with any authority, except that as
the ALS and Unaffiliated Individuals Mobilisation developments were
undertaken during my term as Chair I feel I can respond with some
knowledge.

While the ALAC supported and endorsed the final reports, these were then
passed to the RALOs as advisories, created by the ALS members and
individuals themselves.. From thereon, the recommendations provided by
those documents have become the responsibility of the RALO leadership teams
to create ALS and Individual member processes that fit their own internal
systems. I believe they will report when they feel it is appropriate.

I hope that helps
Maureen