[At-Large] ICANN Accountability Mechanisms

Hank Nussbacher hank at post.isoc.org.il
Thu Dec 30 18:01:41 UTC 2021

On 30/12/2021 17:46, Jeff Neuman via At-Large wrote:

I have no opinion on this matter but have a few newbie questions:

1.  Based on https://icannwiki.org/.hiphop - what is the issue with
.hiphop?
2.  Based on
https://www.jjnsolutions.com/post/jeffrey-j-neuman-appointed-to-internet-leadership-positions-at-icann-72
isn't it a conflict of interest on your part?
3.  Based on
https://circleid.com/posts/20211230-icannas-accountability-mechanisms-in-name-only
you state "following ICANN staff inaction (for its over four-month
delay) of its Assignment Request for the .hiphop Registry Agreement." -
based on my experience with ICANN processes, a 4 month delay is a mere
second in ICANN time. I would start complaining only after 4 years.

Regards,
Hank

NB The opinions or lack of opinions expressed above are solely my own