[At-Large] ALAC Ratification of the ALS Mobilization Working Party Final Report

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 18:24:52 UTC 2020

Tijani

It has been stated many times that it is important that the report itself
and the recommendations endorsed by the Working Party are accepted by the
ALAC. The references to the Bylaws have been taken out so that we do not
confuse the ALAC  about what it is that they are accepting and endorsing.

The Bylaws that were referred to during the WP discussions can be raised at
a later time when there has been further discussion by the RALOs but they
should have no bearing on our need to accept the report which was agreed on
by consensus of the WP so that we can move on.

I hope this offers a little more clarity for the RALOs and the ALAC.