[At-Large] Donuts to acquire Afilias

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Nov 20 04:11:39 UTC 2020

I understand all that this is being directed by a murky mafia behind the
scene, of which we got some sightings during the .org saga. This mafia
both consists of ex-CANNers and is in cahoots with existing people in
ICANN... This is why revolving doors is such a bad word in policy and
governance circles.... But wasnt the multistakeholderism version
practised by ICANN always a formalisation and white-washing of revolving
doors... parminder