[At-Large] Donuts to acquire Afilias

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 04:22:48 UTC 2020

When we talk about all these issues the so called mafia and ex icann staff
involvement has always been a question. If the community conflict of
interest has to be clear in all the process of icann isn't there any policy
to hold accountable these people in such regards, because it is not done in
a single decision it is always layers and layers of fabrication that goes
on with definitive and  direct involvement.

Regards,
Shreedeep