[At-Large] Engagement Session with the IANA Naming Function Review Team (IFRT) | 22 October 7:00-8:00 UTC

Kaili Kan kankaili at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:13:12 UTC 2020

Dear At-Large and All,

The *Engagement Session with the IANA Naming Function Review Team (IFRT)*
at ICANN69 has been scheduled for 22 October from 7:00-8:00 UTC.

*IMPORTANT*: In order to access the ICANN69 schedule, you must first
register for ICANN69 here: https://events.icann.org/icann69-agm/registration.
Once you have registered, you will be able to access the schedule here:
https://69.schedule.icann.org/, sign-up for the sessions of interest and
create your agenda. Please note that participation links will only be
published one day prior to the sessions for security purposes.

*How to Export the Schedule:*

If you would like to export your agenda to your personal calendaring tool,
sign in on your desktop computer and complete the following steps:

   - Once signed in > Click on *"Schedule"* tab > *"Full Agenda"* or *"My
   Agenda"*.
   - Select *"Export"* > *"Export Full Agenda (ics)"* or *"Export My Agenda
   (ics)"*.
   - A file download will begin and save as *"meetings.ics"*.
   - Find the downloaded file> Right click on the file, select *"Open-as"* >
   Select the calendar program you wish to save these meetings to.
   - Once the calendar file opens, click *"Save"*. You should now see all
   your sessions on your calendar program in your preferred time zone.

On mobile devices, simply open the mobile app to see your personal schedule.

NOTE: Calendar invites will not include remote participation links, but do
include a link to the session details page containing the participation
links. Participation links will be posted 24-hours prior to the session
start times for security purposes.

As the representative of At-Large and the AP region at IFRT, if you have
any questions, concerns, suggestions or opinions, please do not hesitate to
contact me, so that I may present them to IFRT.

Thank you all.

Kaili Kan