[At-Large] IANA Naming Function Review Team (IFRT) #6 meeting

Kaili Kan kankaili at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 03:26:37 UTC 2020

 Dear At-Large and All,

The IFRT had its 6th meeting via teleconference on 18 February 2020, 17:00
UTC.  The meeting discussed the following:

-- Approved the Work Plan;
-- After reviewing the IANA naming function contract, broke down the
contract into review tasks for assignment.

As the representative of At-Large and the AP region at IFRT, if you have
any questions, concerns, suggestions or opinions, please do not hesitate to
contact me, so that I may present them at IFRT.

Thank you all.

Yours,
Kaili Kan