[At-Large] IANA Function Review Team (IFRT) special teleconference with ICANN legal

Kaili Kan kankaili at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 21:20:39 UTC 2020

 Dear At-Large and All,

The IFRT had a special teleconference on 25 February 2020, 16:00 UTC.

During this meeting Sam Eisner of ICANN Legal introduced in detail the
contract between ICANN and PTI, which is the foundation for IFRT to work
upon.

Recording of this special teleconference, as well as the notes of it later,
can be found at:
https://community.icann.org/display/ifr/Special+call%3A++IFRT+call+with+ICANN+Legal

As the representative of At-Large and the AP region at IFRT, if you have
any questions, concerns, suggestions or opinions, please do not hesitate to
contact me, so that I may present them at IFRT.

Thank you all.

Yours,
Kaili Kan