[At-Large] ATLASIII Participation

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 19:01:40 UTC 2019

Hi All,
Thank you Roberto,  for bringing the issue of data points.
As you all know ATLAS III Program working group has sub-groups and one of
the subgroups is Outcome
You can find a prepared page to track activities of participants for Post
ATLAS follow up. (It is still empty)
 https://community.icann.org/display/ATLAS3/Post+ATLAS+Follow+Ups

I would like to direct the discussion on this thread to provide suggestions
for collecting data points. It is important to start finding the effort for
self-learning of ATLAS III participants after attending the meeting.  So
they will be able to pick on certain policy discussions of their interest
and start to value-added contributions.  Attending meetings and putting +1
doesn't mean an engagement, but until the outcomes of written inputs that
when we say that we are harvesting the results of this participation.  We
also have to remember that there is a learning curve to get up to the
expertise level.

Hence I invite the community to start providing their ideas on how to
develop which data points to be collected.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Best wishes,
Nadira ALARAJ

Virus-free.