[At-Large] [lac-discuss-en] Issues regarding the Lack of Accountability and Transparency in LACRALO

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 18 19:18:11 UTC 2016

Dev,

Two brief comments.

1. I understand that there is a process underway to address and
hopefully fix some of the root causes of the issues you refer to. I
am afraid that this is currently been carried out within ICANN staff
and I cannot provide further details other than to say something is happening.

2. I am not in a position to predict outcomes, but I do plan to
include the issue you raise in your second bullet, the ability to
address RALO disputes at the ALAC level, will be raised during a
forthcoming review and update of the ALAC Rules of Procedure.

Alan