[At-Large] [ALAC-Announce] CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: 2016 ALAC Leadership Team

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 00:40:29 UTC 2015

Much of the icann learn is outdated also.  Many of the references for the courses are outdated as well. And the email for jeff dunn says his icann account no longer exists, he is the person to email to request a course.  I emailed to ask about jeff dunn not having an account days ago, no response.  But each time i sign up for a course, jeff dunn emails me and says i registered for a course, bizarre in my opinion.

Ron