[At-Large] Call for Rough Consensus on Draft Statement on Review on Trusted Community Representation #Root #Zone #DNSSEC [Call for Comments]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 23:23:30 UTC 2014

Dear All,

The Final Draft is now on the Wiki: https://community.icann.org/x/nge6Ag

Many thanks to all those that contributed. Acknowledgements and Gratitude
to the following persons:

   1. Alejandro Pisanty - LACRALO
   2. Fatima Cambronero - LACRALO
   3. Aida Noblia - LACRALO
   4. Dev Anand Teelucksingh- LACRALO
   5. McTim - NARALO
   6. Olivier Crepin-Leblond - EURALO

Noting that all these people except for Fatima made comments and
contributions in the personal capacity unless otherwise expressed on the
wiki.

Best Wishes,
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro
(Pen Holder from APRALO)