[At-Large] CEO Fadi's visit to Tokyo

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 01:44:46 UTC 2013

Dear Izumi:
As you may recall, several members of the ALAC have recorded their troubled
response when scheduled ICANN meetings are held in places without an effort
to cover all ICANN constituencies.

The ALAC is itself on record to the Board promoting transparency and
demanding wider engagement when these meetings take place.

Our colleague Evan  Leibovitch has probably been most vocal and maybe will
tell what he has done in previous situations.

Best,
-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799