[At-Large] CEO Fadi's visit to Tokyo

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue Feb 19 01:59:14 UTC 2013

Thanks Carlton,
Being away from ALAC, I am still AtLarge and share the same ideas
with all of you on inclusion/openness and transparency. It's a pity we
still need
to discuss these in this fashion after more than 10 years.
IF ICANN really wants to claim it is an open and multi-stakholder
organization,
compared with ITU etc, they should show and implement that on the ground
in my view.

izumi