[At-Large] [lac-discuss-en] They're out of IPv4 Addresses!

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 21:18:20 UTC 2012

These are the transcripts (easy reading) of what Geoff Huston said at the
APNIC 32 Opening Plenary in Bussan, South Korea. I was in the audience and
enjoyed it, see:
http://meetings.apnic.net/32/program/opening-plenary/transcript [#Transition
from IPv4 to IPv6 #Google #NATs #Access ]

These are links to some of Geoff's papers:

   -  On the Content economy, his views published on his website in 2001,
   see:  http://www.potaroo.net/ispcol/2001-06/2001-06-content.html
   - On Carriage v Content, his views published on his website in July,
   2012, see:  http://www.potaroo.net/ispcol/2012-07/carriagevcontent.html.
   He talks briefly about ITRs and ETNO proposal in relation to the ITRs