[At-Large] 9th Circuit Court ruling on ICANN Contract.

Derek Smythe derek at aa419.org
Sun Jan 9 19:04:38 UTC 2011

Exactly.

How can you put all the responsibility and risk on one party, yet have
no risk on the other side for those pill spammers/money mules/....

I post a $100,000, get no reply from data registrant, as such no
access too the data.

In the meantime the address in the registration is fake, a groups of
trees (as was the case for a privacy proxy).

Or the provider is a one stop shop - send money only and an email
address, no registration data required, we give you a domain and
hosting (and access to our own attorneys in obscure offshore
jurisdictions).

Derek