[At-Large] 9th Circuit Court ruling on ICANN Contract.

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Sun Jan 9 18:37:04 UTC 2011

Sigh.  In what fantasy world do you imagine that there is a process to
implement this?

Also, in this world, we routinely identify and turn off a thousand
or more domains at a time used by criminals, so make sure it scales.

If you're saying I have to post a $100,000 bond to track down a pillz
spammer, no thanks.

On the other hand, if you're proposing that people have to appear in
person to a government official and verify their identity before they can
register a domain, that's not a bad idea.

R's,
John