[At-Large] ANNOUNCEMENT : Results from Round 1 voting for At-Large selected Board Member for seat #15 of ICANN Board

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Nov 26 15:22:50 UTC 2010

The electorate is 19.

It wasn't possible to find a replacement for
Alan. Sebastien was appointed by EURALO so the
RALO could appoint someone to cast a vote in his
place.  Alan was appointed by the NomCom and
there is no mechanism to appoint someone in his
place for the vote.  See
<http://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm#VI-4.2>
(I think.)

3 people failed to vote. Hope we have 19 in the next round.

Adam