[APAC-Discuss] APRALO Policy Forum Survey #1.2021 deadline extended to 31 Mar

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 07:54:00 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

The APRALO Leadership Team is pleased to receive a near fourfold increase
in responses for the APRALO Policy Forum Survey #1.2021
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedKnOXUrD4jmMvso7T8iOsmIURa-8aZIR6UceRH-34CAFzkg/viewform>
since
a reminder went out earlier this week.

A big thank you to those who have responded thus far!

In anticipation of greater interest in this bottom-up approach in shaping
the policy-development space for our RALO, if you haven't already done
so, *please
take a couple of minutes to complete the brief survey by 31 March, 2021*.

Finally, please don't forget to register for next week's ICANN70 Virtual
Community Forum <https://70.schedule.icann.org/> and we hope to see you
then, especially at all the At-Large sessions at ICANN70
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ICANN70+-+March+2021%3A+Community+Forum>.

Thank you,

Justine Chew

*APRALO Policy Forum