[APAC-Discuss] Reminder: APRALO Policy Forum Survey #1.2021

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 01:25:32 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

The APRALO Leadership Team seeks your feedback on how to better facilitate
your participation in ICANN policy-related discussions at a regional level.

Our thanks go to those who have completed the APRALO Policy Forum Survey
#1.2021
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedKnOXUrD4jmMvso7T8iOsmIURa-8aZIR6UceRH-34CAFzkg/viewform>,
but *we hope that many more of you will complete the brief survey by 19
March, 2021* to help shape the Leadership Team's bottom-up approach to
policy-related activities.

In the meantime, please visit the *APRALO Policy Forum wiki*
<https://community.icann.org/display/APRALO/APRALO+Policy+Forum> from
time to time for more details and opportunities on how you can participate
in this dedicated space for facilitating better informed, inclusive
regional input on issues within ICANN’s remit.

Thank you,

Justine Chew