[APAC-Discuss] For Feedback: Report on Strategic Changes to Future ICANN Public Meetings

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 07:46:10 UTC 2020

Thanks Satish,
I had a quick read of the report, all points of the survey we’re taken into
consideration.
Although the pre-ICANN meeting (or Day 0) is not part of the actual public
meeting. It would be good to include in this report particularly the
consideration of attracting newcomer is an objective of these meetings. An
outline if the sessions of Day 0 will be enough.