[APAC-Discuss] Regional Advice for Internet Governance Institute

Bikram Shrestha bikram.shrestha at idea.com.np
Tue Jul 30 13:22:20 UTC 2019

It is clear that Internet Governance Institute has its own dimension of functioning. Yes, Babu was the one of founder but he is not in ISOC Nepal activities. No conflict of interest applies here. IGI is a not for profit organization, established by senior people of the sector and intended for a wider involvement of the community. Involvement of senior people does not mean it is elitist. ISOC Nepal recommend for the approval.

Thank you,
Bikram Shrestha
Sent from my iPhone