[APAC-Discuss] ANNOUNCEMENT: Change in 2019 APRALO Individual Representative

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Mon Jul 8 09:37:19 UTC 2019

Hi

The issue was resolved the same day (4 July 2019), when the APRALO
leadership team decided to create a WG on Membership-related matters to
ensure that similar situations do not occur in the future. Please take a
look at the mail for more details.

With kind regards

satish

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 4:20 PM Fariz Ahmadi <farizahmadi at protonmail.com>
wrote:

> Satish
>
> Post your email I and other community members were expecting to hear back
> on the serious issue raised. I am surprised why it’s taking so long to take
> necessary decisions and suitable actions. Strongly believe that no would
> like to promote such acts here or will support any such candidate who was
> completely unethical. The excuse of newcomer given by Mili is not
> admissible for hiding something so critical when you are applying for such
> position thus all consideration done for her must be plummeted with no
> further delay
>
> Fariz Ahmadi

>>> 3. Our mentoring or information dessimination is not working properly