[APAC-Discuss] Regional Advice for NITPAA

Shreedeep Rayamajhi shreedeep at rayznews.com
Thu Jan 5 04:46:38 UTC 2017

 I would also recommend that we have to accept their application as a
member ALS of APRALO

*Shreedeep Rayamajhi**RAYZNEWS.com  <http://www.rayznews.com/>*
https://www.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi

+1(301)485-9395(US)
<http://www.rayznews.com>

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.