[APAC-Discuss] Regional Advice for NITPAA

Afifa Abbas afifa.abbas118 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 04:54:26 UTC 2017

I know someone in Afghanistan whom I got to meet at APNIC42 conference is
very much passionate about NITPAA and encouraging young generation to
involve. By his work so far I felt they are sincere and passionate about
it, so I would recommend to accept their application.

Regards,
Afifa Abbas
Dhaka, Bangladesh

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 10:46 AM, Shreedeep Rayamajhi <shreedeep at rayznews.com